Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Before every vacation I plan what I'm gonna do during my free time for example read a book or study that subject that I don't understand  but in the end I end up doing nothing from what I planned and I end up wasting my time on TV or Facebook. So, before this vacation starts I wrote a list of things to during the vacation and I hope I'll finish it by the end of the vacation. Here's my list :

  • Learn how to bake : its something I've always wanted to learn and I just think it'll be fun :)
  • Read at least one book : I cant decide what book yet, I'm thinking of borrowing a book from the school's library.
  • Blog more often : I just hope that the vacation wont  be so boring that I wont have anything to blog about :P 
  • Practice sign language : I talked about it in my last blog post, till now I've finished only one chapter because I've been busy with school and stuff so yeah I hope that by the end of the vacation I will have finished more than 5 chapters
  • Exercise : Just to stay healthy :D 
  • Not study : I don't even have to talk about it, I think its something we'll all do after a long long school term. :)
  • Spend more time with my family : since we've been busy at school and my mum has been busy at work, I don't even remember the last time we've sat all together and just talked. So, who knows? maybe we'll have a family movie night or something.
And since it's vacation tomorrow I'm sure you'll have plenty of free time,so instead of wasting it on El 3eshq el mamnoo3 or whatever why not do something useful? I found this site that has 20 useful things to do in 15 mins I hope it helps.

http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/20-useful-things-you-can-accomplish-in-15-minutes/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Farrah for this, it's really inspiring. Have a fruitful and fun holiday - see you tomorrow for your last exam ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Ms I hope it helps :) you too enjoy your trip to Al-Madinah :D

    ReplyDelete