Friday, 10 February 2012

10 Things I Love About Jeddah

-Recently I've been told that I should learn how to love the place I'm living in so when I sat down and thought about it I realized I do not hate Jeddah as much as I thought I did actually there are loads of things that I like about Jeddah, so I thought I would list the top 10 things I love about Jeddah.


  1. I  love the floating mosque, this is one of my favorite places in Jeddah. 



 

2- I love that its really near to mekkah, my mom always says that and I think that its so true.
3- I love the Corniche .


4- I love the Ice-cream trucks on the corniche.

5- Mekkah Gate <3 


6- The King's Fountain :D


7- I Love the different and creative squares.
8- I love mentos !! ;) 


9- I love those old beautiful buildings in Jeddah :) 


10- I love meeting people with different nationalities and different cultures.

- Thats it :) this was inspired by a couple of websites I found on the internet, hope you enjoyed it . :D 








2 comments:

  1. Thumbs up to all your mentions and great illustrations too! Your picks are also mine...except the ice-cream vans ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never eaten from the vans because my mom would never allow me to, but I still like them I'm not sure why :)

      Delete