Yesterday, I did hide my sister's stuff and I loved the look on her face- the 'where-on-Earth-did-I-place-my-stuff' look until this morning when she approached me and super-politely asked me if I needed anything but it was in that kind of super-polite way that super-villains talk to superheroes they've chained to a table while they're preparing to blow up the entire world. I believe she's exploiting my big heart to get a juice box or two from my share. It's kind of mind blowing watching her victimize one. She holds the straw in her teeth, and in a single plunge, she can pierce the box draining the box like a malformed and mutant radioactive mosquito-woman. After that, she yanks the straw out and uses it to 'vampire' the entire cream from a Twinkie. Pretty impressive, right? You only gain all these superhero powers in my family. I was born a normal kid but living with her made me immune to all kinds of grossness and nastiness. My brother also has some sort of invisible power whenever it's lunch-he just disappears until Farah's done so that she won't invade his plate. Then, in the afternoon she blurted out my passwords even though I still didn't pay. I DIDN'T PAY! I looked out the window to see if it was the end of the world, like if it was raining cats & dogs or lizards or a sturdy earthquake was tearing Earth apart swallowing all of humanity. Then I wondered for a while, if that happened, would the news anchors report it? It would be more of : Sunday: 90% chance of cats & dogs with a slight chance of lizards so put on your boots and buy an umbrella which is on sale at Hyper Panda. Don't forget to hang onto something since there's-for sure-a powerful earthquake swallowing us. Monday: Mostly sunny and super quiet (I wonder why?). Back to reality, there's something fishy going on-probably a scheme to take over my juice boxes-I'm not giving up on them , NEVER. It's orange-flavored, orange, best flavor EVER after strawberry, hummm strawberries. I guess I'll have to sleep with an open-eye tonight...
-Reem
No comments:
Post a Comment