Saturday, 24 December 2011

Al Madina

I just got back from Al Madinah and it was amazing !! We took a taxi from Jeddah to Al-Taif so we could meet our friends and then we rode with them in a huge bus that drove us all the way to Al-Madinah. Although the trip from Al-Taif to Al-Madinah was very long and tiring the company of my old friends made it all better.As soon as we reached Al-Madinah we all went to 'al masjid al nabawi' to pray. We stayed in hotel right in front of the mosque so it was really easy to walk to it. The next day we visited places called "Al mazarat" which are a group of several mosques and other places each has its own story. I also visited Al Rawda (which is where the prophet {may peace be upon him} was buried) FOUR times !!!! I'm really glad because usually I only visit it once or I don't get to visit it at all. What I really liked about it is that whenever I prayed I felt like I'm praying to thank god and ask for his forgiveness, not because my mum asked me to or because I want something from him.
What a great feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment