Thursday, 29 December 2011

English or Arabic ?

This is one of my really bad habits that I'm trying to lose but its really hard to do so, and its mixing English with Arabic or Arabic with English while talking ! It gets really frustrating at times when I'm stuck and I cant find the English word for something so I just use Arabic or the opposite when I'm stuck and I cant find an Arabic word for something so I just use English :/ My English is considered poor when I use Arabic  on the other hand people think I'm cocky or bragging when I use English (especially when talking to friends who don't speak English ) and its really frustrating because I try really hard not to mix them both, I try really hard to show that I'm working on my English and i try really hard to show that I'm proud of being Arab and I AM !! Just need a little more practice I guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment