Saturday, 21 January 2012

My first baking experience

My first baking experience wasn't a complete disaster, there were a lot of difficulties though, never thought baking was that hard ( thanks mom for all the cakes you've made :) ) but it was really fun.
What I'm really glad about is that this is the first time I've ever cooked something all by myself (with a little help from my little brother)
At the start everything was fine until I found out that our mixer wasn't working and I had to mix all the ingredients manually thats when I needed my brother after that everything was fine but I made one HUGE mistake, I used both the upper part of the oven and the lower part ( I don't know their names :P) and apparently I must only use the lower part so in like 10 minutes smoke covered every inch of the kitchen so I rushed to the oven and saved my brownies, only the upper part was a little burnt but everything else was good :) Everyone loved it even my sister whose a chocolate freak LOVED it !! she ate about 5 pieces :)) SUCCESS !! :DD

PS: I would've included some pics of it but it didn't look that good :P

3 comments:

  1. I was excited for like the first 30 seconds while reading this and then when you burnt the brownies....A small piece of me died at the moment...I HATE HATE misused brownies :P Anywho it's good you had fun though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know me :P I even burn tea :D it didn't that bad though :))

    ReplyDelete