2 days ago I woke up on the floor-the floor. Apparently I am what the title says. 15 years living on this planet and I find out now-NOW! Why didn't my sister tell me since we already share a room? I can't blame her though, she DID try but I thought she bluffed it-she once outsmarted me and I ended up with knotted hair- never trusted her again. Yesterday I left the camera recorder on and headed to bed just to kill my suspicions. I watched the video hours ago to discover -to my surprise- that I DO sleep talk and walk. At 3:00 A.M , I said : Mrs. Hada (who, if you still don't know, is my English teacher) what are you doing in my dream , this is MY dream , MY dream so GET OUT NOW with such enthusiasm and slept again (although I respect her). At 4, I kept saying : I'm a star lightning the sky, look at me, I'm a star. Come Mrs. Hada and shine with me and slept on the floor. At 6 it was: Oh, you want my facebook AND e-mail password? Sure, here you go Mrs. Hada but SHHH. My sister woke up and wrote them down! Can you believe that ? How low is that-it's not my fault I sleep talk , should she concentrate ? She logged in before I did and changed them, I can't access them anymore! My passwords are 'abducted' and to make it even worse, she's demanding a 'ransom' from my money-the money I saved for the phone. She's asking for 50 S.R. (50 S.R. mightn't be a lot but keep in mind I'm saving and not working so it would take till next month to compensate). I wouldn't be surprised to hear of a missing phone and camera Farah. That's not a bad idea after all. I'll just hide her stuff and demand my new passwords or else she won't get them back again! "That girl" (I won't use the term 'sister', she's just too inhuman) got on my last nerve! I'll sit back and watch her look everywhere with an evil grin on my face. She must be really proud of me with all this evil and wickedness. I feel wacky now...
-Reem
Looool Reem, that's hilarious and that I should star in your comedy is even funnier!! I was chuckling throughout the entire read...You clearly have an overractive mind my dear, which some say is a sign of intelligence - I wouldn't argue that as I tend to agree ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you clarified that it was your sister who went into your account, changed the password and bribed you for 50sr - I was worried for a second!! Then again, if it were me, I'd have bribed you for more...lool...only joking! Thanks for this entertaining piece xox
In this house we ask for 5 S.R only so 50 S.R is like asking for a million riyals to get your passwords back! Check the next post, it's a continuation of this story...I shall call it the Day-After-The-Crisis...
ReplyDeleteLeave it to Reem to make me laugh out loud like a complete idiot at my laptop, especially when father is standing right there, angry at me, and I'm laughing all the same! He is not a very big fan of you rght now Reem. Let's just say that XP.
ReplyDelete